We are now accepting bus applications for the 2023-2024 school year.
*New for 2023-24* In-Town Busing distance criteria, Requested Transportation eligibility and fees have changed starting in 2023-24. See the Register to Ride webpage for details.
If you are new to Pembina Hills, your child’s New Student Registration Form must be approved by your school before you can register for busing. You will receive an email confirmation when your registration form is approved with instructions on how to register for busing. See our Student Registration page for details
How to register or apply for busing
If your child is registered (or pre-registered) at a Pembina Hills school, you can fill out Transportation Forms and pay applicable fees online through your PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Log in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal Account.
- Families brand new to Pembina Hills will receive an email with login instructions to sign into their PowerSchool Parent Portal account.
- Once logged in, click on Payments, Consent & Transp Forms in the main menu on the lower left side of the screen. This will open a new browser for the Student Quick Pay website.
- Once on the Student Quick Pay website, select your child’s name from the top menu.
All busing forms are listed by school year — please ensure you are selecting the correct school year.
- 2023-2024 Rural Student Transportation Form
- 2023-2024 In-Town Student Transportation Form
- 2023-2024 Alternate Site Request Form
- Requested School Transportation may be available for eligible students. See the Register to Ride webpage for details.
- If you do not have access to your PowerSchool Parent Portal, please contact your child’s school office.
See our Register to Ride page for details
Online payments are accepted by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover) or VISA Debit.
- Payment plans are available.
- Select Payment Plan when you checkout. Your payments will be processed monthly, until paid in full by July 31, 2023.
If you do not wish to pay online, you still submit the form online. Payments can be sent by mail or processed in person:
- Cash or cheque – Transportation Office, 5610 – 49 Street, Barrhead, AB. Cheques are payable to Pembina Hills School Division.
- Debit card – Division Office, 5310 – 49 Street, Barrhead, AB.
All applicable fees must be paid in full by July 31, 2023.
If you have questions about busing please call the Transportation Office at 780.674.8510 or email email@example.com.