Do you have preschool-aged children at home and have concerns about their development and growth?
Early Intervention programming is available at Fort Assiniboine School and we are taking applications for the 2024-2025 school year. Our program focuses on 3- and 4-year-old children and provides opportunities for early intervention in our play-based ECS classroom.
Important Note: The community Preschool program is run by Moms and Tots. Please contact them for registration.
What do we offer?
- Each Early Intervention program has a certificated teacher with access to additional specialized services if needed.
Is there a fee?
- Program fees do not apply to children who are eligible for early intervention, based on government criteria.
Who can apply?
Children who will be 3 years old by December 31, 2024 are eligible to apply.
- Note: Application does not guarantee acceptance. Students who are eligible for early intervention will be given priority to attend.
- Current Early Learning students planning to return to Early Learning for 2024-25 do not need to complete the application/registration process again. Parents can discuss their plans with their current Early Learning teacher.
How to apply
Submit your application online through SchoolEngage:
- If you are brand new to Pembina Hills, go to SchoolEngage and create your Parent Account.
- If you already have children attending school in Pembina Hills, you can access SchoolEngage from your PowerSchool Parent Portal by clicking on New Registration & Enrollment Verification at the bottom of the menu on the left side of the screen.
Once you are signed in to SchoolEngage:
- Click Add Student (left menu) and enter your child’s First Name, Last Name and Birth Date.
- In the menu under Students, click on your child’s name.
- You will see the 2024-25 Early Learning Application Form (right side of screen) – click the green New button to complete and submit the form.
Kelly Ferguson, Principal—Phone 780-674-8565
Anjeanette Klein, Administrative Assistant—Phone 780-674-8545