As we plan for students to return to schools in the fall, we emphasize that the safety of children, students and staff is the foundation of all plans for re-entry. We invite our families to read the Pembina Hills School Division – School re-entry plan which includes:
- Principles that Guide Strategies and Decisions – including key documents from the province and three scenarios for re-entry
- Guidance for parents
- Re-entry considerations – including the difference between Scenario 1 and Scenario 2
- Health Measures
- Additional Measures
- Supporting the mental well-being of staff and students
- Communciation systems and protocols
- Student transportation protocols
Subscribe for updates
Implementation of the school re-entry plan is subject to change with direction from the Chief Medical Officer of Health. It is based on the best available information and conditions related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The plan will be adjusted when information becomes available as the status of the COVID-19 pandemic changes.
Updates will be provided as necessary on the division website. Coming soon—we will also be providing updates focused on procedures that parents will need to be aware of.
To receive email notifications of updates, subscribe to division news here.