We are now accepting new student registrations for the 2022-2023 school year. Our division uses SchoolEngage for student registration and it is accessed through PowerSchool.
Note: Our Early Learning programs for 2022/23 are now full. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration instructions :
- New to Pembina Hills – If you are brand new to Pembina Hills, you will need to create a SchoolEngage account.
- Existing Pembina Hills families – You can register a new student (ie. Kindergarten) by accessing SchoolEngage through your PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Returning Students – You will already have a SchoolEngage account and can sign in by using the Forgot Password link.
To complete the online registration form, you will need:
- Proof of age such as a child’s birth certificate or immigration documentation (for newcomers)
- Legal land description or rural address (Rural Students only)
- Copies of any court orders affecting student
Online Registration Instructions
New to Pembina Hills
If you have never had a child attend school in Pembina Hills, you will need to create a new parent account in SchoolEngage.
- Go to https://pembinahills.schoolengage.ca/ on a computer or mobile browser and select Create new account?
Complete the required information and select the blue Register button.
- Check your email to complete the account creation verification. Tip: Remember to check your spam or junk folders!
- Sign in to your new account and click the Add Student link in the menu on the left side of the screen. Fill in the required information and select the Save button.
- Click on Students and select your child’s name.
- Both the current year’s and next year’s registration forms will be available here. Click the green New button to begin filling out the required form. Be sure to select the Submit button once complete!
Existing Pembina Hills families
Note: If you do not have your PowerSchool Parent account set up, follow the instructions on the PowerSchool for parents page – under the section Creating your Account. You will need your child’s access ID information from your school office.
- Sign in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal Account.
- Click on Registration & Annual Enrollment Updates in the main menu on the left side of the screen to access SchoolEngage.
- This will take you directly to your SchoolEngage dashboard. Click Add Student and fill in the required information. Select the green Save button once complete.
- Click on Students in the menu on the left side of the screen and select your child’s name.
- Both the current year’s and next year’s registration forms will be available here. Click the green New button to begin filling out the required form.
Note: This registration form does not apply to current students. Parents will be asked to complete an Annual Enrollment Update form online for students already in the system (assigned at the beginning of each school year).
If your child has previously attended a school in Pembina Hills and is returning to a school in the division, you already have a parent account in SchoolEngage.
Do not create a new account – you must login to your existing account. If you’re not sure which email account to use, please call your school office and they can look it up for you.
- Go to https://pembinahills.schoolengage.ca/ on a computer or mobile browser and login.
If you forgot your password, select the Forgot Password link in the login box and follow the prompts.
- Once logged in, click on Students (left side of the screen) and select your child’s name. If your child’s name does not appear in the list, click Add Student to fill in the required information to create their profile.
- Registration forms for the current year and next year will be available. Click the green New button to complete the form.
Requesting to attend a school outside your attendance area
On the registration form, you will need to indicate if the school you are registering at is your child’s Designated School. If you’re not sure which is your designated school, see our Attendance Area Map or contact the Transportation Office at 780-674-8510 or email@example.com.
Parents must speak directly to their school principal to request that their child attend a school outside their attendance area. Principals from both the Designated School and the Requested School are required to approve such requests, except for French Immersion or those directed by Student Services.
When requesting a school outside your attendance area, parents will need to complete the 5-01A Requested School Application Form. This form will be assigned to your SchoolEngage Dashboard after you submit the New Student Registration.
What about busing?
If you require busing for your child, visit our Register to Ride page for more information.
If you need help with registration or setting up an account: